PPG SigmaLine 2000 is a two component solvent free amine cured phenolic epoxy coating designed to provide a one coat system to metal for pipe externals.
SigmaLine 2000 dries to form a glossy and smooth finish in red brown.
PPG SigmaLine 2000 has been designed to offer protection and decoration to the external of pipes and is extremely suitable for bell holing jobs. This product has been manufactured as a multi purpose substance to offer quality, protective finishes to a variety of steel coatings.
PPG SigmaLine 2000 should be applied using a heavy duty twin feed hot airless spray to produce a smooth glossy finish with a theoretical coverage rate of 1.7m2 per litre, per coat. SigmaLine 2000 is touch dry after 6 hours, ready for a recoat after 24 hours.
Surface and Environment
PPG SigmaLine 2000 has been specifically designed for use on steel substrates that have been blasted ready for a protective, decorative coating. 2000 can be applied to surfaces with a temperature of up to 90 degrees celsius and works to reduce the risk of fire and explosions in confined, hot environments.
- Available in Red Brown 2008.
- Two component solvent free amine cured phenolic epoxy coating.
- One coat system direct to metal for pipe externals.
- Suitable for e.g. bell holing jobs.
- Resistant to well designed cathodic protection.
- Glossy and smooth appearance.
- Can be applied by heavy duty twin feed hot airless spray equipment.
- Available in 20 Litres