PPG SigmaLine 859 is a two component, solvent free, polyurethane tar coating designed for providing protection to underground storage tanks and the exterior of pipelines.
SigmaLine 859 is a fast curing product ideal for minimising downtime saving time and money at the same time.
PPG SigmaLine 859 is ideal for providing abrasion resistance, water resistance and corrosion resistance and offers excellent adhesion with a black glossy finish.
PPG SigmaLine 859 should be applied using twin feed hot airless spray and provides users with an ultra quick drying time of just 1 hour. SigmaLine 859 can also be applied using paint brush for touch ups and spot repair.
Surface and Environment
PPG SigmaLine 859 has been specifically designed for use on the externals of pipelines and underground storage tanks that require protection against abrasion, water and corrosion.
- Two component solvent free polyurethane tar coating.
- Solvent free coating for the protection of external of pipelines and underground storage tanks.
- Excellent corrosion resistance.
- Fast curing.
- Excellent adhesion.
- Good abrasion resistance.
- Good water resistance.
- Theoretical spreading rate 0.7 m