This product is now discontinued. Please contact us for an alternative.
PPG SigmaLine 855 is a two component, solvent free, polyurethane coating designed for the protection of external pipelines and underground storage tanks.
SigmaLine 855 works to provide excellent resistant properties that protects the external surface of pipes.
PPG SigmaLine 855 can be used to protect the externals of pipelines against corrosion, abrasion, impact and water and can be purchased in blue, grey and red brown to suit the surface of pipelines.
PPG SigmaLine 855 can be applied using a twin feed hot airless spray and offers a theoretical coverage rate of 0.7m2 per litre. SigmaLine 855 has fast curing time at warm and hot conditions of just 30 minutes and reaches full cure after 4 days.
Surface and Environment
PPG SigmaLine 855 can be applied to steel and blasted steel that has been cleaned and prepared properly. When pipelines are exposed to adverse atmospheric conditions then a top coat of SigmaDur 520 is recommended.
- Two component solvent free polyurethane coating
- Solvent free coating for the protection of external of pipelines and underground storage tanks
- Certified to GBE/CW6 Part 1, meets EN10290
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Fast curing
- Good abrasion and impact resistance
- Excellent adhesion
- Good water resistance
- Theoretical spreading rate 0.7 m
- Available in 20 litres (includes base and hardener)