PPG SigmaZinc 102 HS Polyamide Zinc Epoxy is a two component high solids zinc epoxy primer and or buildcoat.
PPG SigmaZinc 102 HS Polyamide Zinc Epoxy is a two component high solids polyamide cured zinc epoxy primer designed for priming systems with high solids epoxy buildcoats.
PPG SigmaZinc 102 HS Polyamide Zinc Epoxy is primarily used as an undercoating that be be painted over with a variety of different Zinc Epoxy Topcoats and offers excellent corrosion preventing properties with quick drying times that can be overcoated in short intervals.
PPG SigmaZinc 102 HS Polyamide Zinc Epoxy can be applied using brush, roller or airless spray and offers an ultra fast drying time of just 2 hours at 20 degrees celsius, that can be overcoated after just 6 hours. SigmaZinc 102 HS Zinc Epoxy Primer has a theoretical coverage rate of 11m2 per litre and when dry produces a flat grey finish.
Surface and Environment
PPG SigmaZinc 102 HS Polyamide Zinc Epoxy is suitable for use on steel and blasted steel in a variety of different environments including, industrial, construction and commercial and works to prevent a whole host of different steel structures and appliances from corrosion and water damage.
- Colour Red Brown 2008
- Two component high solids polyamide cured zinc epoxy primer
- Very good primer for systems with high solids epoxy buildcoats
- Can also be used as a system primer for various other paint systems
- Good anticorrosive properties
- Quick drying, can be overcoated after a short interval
- Complies with SSPC-Paint 20
- Theoretical spreading rate 11.0 m2 per litre at 60 microns
- Touch dry after 2 hours
- Overcoating interval min. 6 hours, max. several months
- Full cure after 7 days
- Available in 8 Litres.