This product has now been discontinued and replaced with PPG Nu-Klad Coating.
PPG Sigma Coltura EP Coating is a two component, solvent free, high build epoxy floor paint that can be used as an intermediate of final finishing coat for Sigma Coltura flooring systems.
PPG Sigma Coltura EP Coating is best used on medium exposed floors internally or externally, such as galleries, store rooms and show rooms, and offers great abrasion resistance to vehicles and human tread. Sigma Coltura EP Coating allows for an easily cleaned surface that works well at resisting dirt and dust adherence.
PPG Sigma Coltura EP Coating can be applied using trowel or roller to provide and even, smooth, glossy finish with a theoretical coverage rate of 2.8m2 per litre and is resistant to tread after just 18 hours, allowing for common practices to be resumed.
Surface and Environment
PPG Sigma Coltura EP Coating is extremely suitable for use on asphalt beton floors as well as suitably primed concrete surfaces and can be made slip resistance in several ways, such as adding non skid additives. Sigma Coltura EP Coating works well at resisting common spillages, including some mild chemicals.
- PPG Sigma Coltura EP Coating
- Two component, solvent free, high build epoxy floor coat
- Intermediate or final coat for sigma coltura floor coat systems
- Suitable for medium exposed floors (indoors and outdoors), such as gallery-, storeroom- and showroom floors
- Suitable for asphalt beton floors
- Good abrasion resistance
- Low dirt adhesion
- Easy cleaning
- Anti-skid properties can be achieved in several ways
- Good chemical resistance (see sigma coltura resistance list)
- Theoretical spreading rate 2.8 m2 per litre (2.2 m2 per kg) at 350 microns
- Resistant to tread 18 hours
- Overcoating interval min. 18 hours.
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.