PPG Sigma Fluorescent Orange paint is a single pack, solvent based, light reflecting paint, that has been manufactured using fluorescent pigments and synthetic resins to produce a coating that can be seen easily, even during the day.
PPG Sigma Fluorescent is best used for visual purposes and advertising purposes and is ideal for producing words and images that can be seen easily in all kinds of lighting.
PPG Sigma Fluorescent can be applied using brush, roller or airless spray for a coating that is highly visible and fast drying in just 45 minutes, to touch. PPG Sigma Fluorescent has a theoretical coverage rate of 14.5m2 per litre and is available in 5 litre tins.
Surface and Environment
PPG Sigma Fluorescent can be used on most common hard surfaces and works particularly well when applied to degreased and sanded paint such as Sigma Marine in white, for a coating that stands out effectively.
- PPG Sigma Fluorescent paint is available in Orange
- A single pack solvent based coating
- Offers a flat finish
- For visual purposes and advertising purposes
- Apply on a degreased and sanded paint such as Sigma Marine in white
- Please allow 5- 10 days for delivery.
- Touch dry in 45 minutes
- Do not thin when applying by brush
- Can be applied by brush, roller or airless spray
- Theoretical coverage 14.5m2 per litre at 35 microns
- Available in 5 litre tins