SigmaCover 211 is a two pack polyamide cured epoxy primer available in white and works well as part of a protective system designed for use on floors and walls.
SigmaCover 211 two pack polyamide epoxy primer offers excellent water resistance as well as resistance to chemical spillages and splash. and is ideal for use in industrial exposures where this can often be a concern. 211 offers fantastic resistance to abrasion and impact making it highly suitable for use on floors.
SigmaCover 211 two pack polyamide epoxy primer can be applied using airless spray, long haired brush or roller with rounder edges and has an ultra fast drying time of just 30 minutes hours to touch at 20 degrees celsius and is ready for an overcoat after 16 hours. SigmaCover 211 has a theoretical coverage rate of 14.6m2 per litre and is available in a white finish suitable for use on metal. and concrete floors.
Surface and Environment
SigmaCover 211 two pack polyamide epoxy is highly suited to use on concrete and sand/cement substrates, ideally floors and walls that need protection against abrasion and a range of industrial chemicals too.
- Colour: White 7000
- Two component polyamide cured epoxy primer.
- Epoxy primer in protective coating systems for concrete and sand/cement substrates (floors and walls)
- Can be recoated with most two component coatings.
- Good water resistance.
- Fair chemical resistance to spillage and splash
- Resistant to impact and abrasion
- Easy to clean.
- Theoretical spreading rate 14.6 m2 per litre for 35µm