PPG SigmaCover 630 is a two component surface tolerant high build polyamide cured epoxy primer/coating that can be overcoated with most types of overcoatings.
SigmaCover 630 is available in a range of different shades from black to white, including a selection of greys in between for use on a variety of substrates.
PPG SigmaCover 630 is a surface tolerant coating designed for lower grade of steel preparation and is particularly suited as a maintenance coating for dry cargo holds, decks and hulls. SigmaCover 630 offers excellent corrosion resistance in marine exposures and is resistant to a number of different chemicals and pollution.
PPG SigmaCover 630 is quick and easy to apply using brush, roller or spray and should be mixed thoroughly prior to use. SigmaCover 630 can be applied to a number of aged coatings and offers a drying time of 6 hours to touch, in conditions of roughly 20 degrees celsius. SigmaCover 630 has a theoretical coverage rate of 6.6m2 per litre and can be recoated after 9 hours minimum.
Surface and Environment
PPG SigmaCover 630 is a general purpose coating that can be used as a primer or in protective coating systems for steel and concrete structures exposed to atmospheric land or marine conditions.
- PPG SigmaCover 630.
- Two component surface tolerant high build polyamide cured epoxy primer/coating.
- Surface tolerant coating for lower grade of steel preparation.
- Particularly suited as maintenance coating for dry cargo holds, decks and hulls.
- General purpose epoxy build coat or finish in protective coating systems for steel and concrete structures exposed to atmospheric land or marine conditions.
- Compatible with various aged coatings.
- Recoatable with most types of coatings.
- Excellent corrosion resistance.
- Resistant to splash and spillage of a wide range of chemicals.
- Good flexibility.
- Theoretical spreading rate 6.6 m