Please note, delivery of this item can take up to 14 days.
PPG Sigmafloor Rapidcoat 2K PAS301 is a fast drying, solvent free, two component polyaspartic floor coating for internal and external use, that will cure at low temperatures down to 0°C.
Sigmafloor Rapidcoat 2K is suitable for application to a number of light to mid duty areas that include warehouse / production floors, balconies, staircases and corridors. Ideal as a line marking or floor coating for internal and external use.
- Fast drying
- Low odour
- High wear resistance
- Can have an aggregate placed within the system to give a slip resistant finish
- Can be used in temperatures of 0°C to 30°C
- Non-Yellow finish
- Low dirt adhesion.
- Can be used to overcoat existing Epoxy or Polyurethane flooring systems
The surface should be hard, dry and sound. The moisture content of cement-bound floors should be measured according to the carbide-method, and have a level of below 4%. The substrate and ambient temperature during the application and drying process should be between 0°C and 30°C. The relative humidity should not be higher than 90%. The substrate temperature should be at least 5°C above dew point.
For Pre-Treatment Concrete / Screed Floor
Remove any contaminants such as oil and grease from the floor. Remove laitance and prepare the substrate by mechanical means. Remove from the surface any dust. If necessary, floor repairs should be carried out with a suitable repair mortar.
For Aggregated System With Full / Partial Surface Blind of Quartz Sand
Apply a layer of PPG Sigmafloor Rapidcoat 2K Gloss (layer thickness dry 350μm). Sprinkle fully, in the wet layer, a suitable kiln dried quartz sand (0,4-0,8mm), to achieve the level of aggregate distribution required. Once cured, carefully remove the loose quartz sand with a brush and then vacuum. - Apply a second layer of PPG Sigmafloor Rapidcoat 2K Gloss (layer thickness dry 350 μm).
Mix the 2 components for 1 minute with a mechanical mixer and paddle (rotating speed max. 800/min). Ensure mix is a homogenous colour without air entrapment. Only mix single units of material at a time. Apply using a long haired nylon roller or trowel.
- High gloss finish
- Tack free at 23°C in 1 hour
- Walkable at 23°C in 3 hours
- Overcoatable within 7 days without preparation
- Pot Life: 20 minutes at 20°C
- Full cured after 1 day at 23°C
- Clean tools with PPG Thinner 21-06
- Theoretical Coverage: 2.7m2 per litre depending on substrate porousity
- Available in a range of stock RAL colours
- Available in 3 Litres