PPG Sigmarite 37 G1 Temperature Indicator Paint triggers and changes colour from green to white when temperatures of the surface it is applied to reach over 260° C.
PPG Sigmarite 37 G1 Temperature Indicator Paint can be used on a variety of surfaces as it has key properties designed to be applied to almost any surface where you need to monitor heat.
Due to the expansive properties of this temperature indication paint PPG Sigmarite 37 G1 can be applied by a variety of methods. Apply by paint brush, roller or even airless spray (using thinners). All application methods deliver the same results
Surface and Environment
PPG Sigmarite 37 G1 is generally used on steel surfaces. Once primed this premium grade temperature indication paint is designed to withstand temperatures of over 260 degrees centigrade indicated through a colour change from green to white.
- PPG Sigmarite 37-G-1 (Amercoat 37-G-1).
- Temperature indication paint green
- Indicates potentential dangerous hot spots
- Colour changes above 260 degrees C. from green to white
- Theoretical spreading rate 17.6 m2 per litre at 25 microns
- Overcoating interval min. 24 hours at 20 degrees C.
- Colour Green
- Available in 4 Litres.