Centrecoat Wet Look Treatment
CentreCoat Wet Look Treatment is a Colour Enhancing Protector, a water and stain repellent product used on porous stone to produce a wet look finish to natural stone, concrete, terracotta, cement and self-locking paving.
CentreCoat Wet Look treatment is a water repellent and stain repellent product used on porous stone to produce a wet look finish. CentreCoat Wet Finish Paint is an all in one product offering both water and oil repellency protection to all porous building materials, and is particularly suited for flooring and Patio's. CentreCoat Wet Finish Paint can be used inside and outside on all porous materials such as natural stone, concrete, terracotta, cement and self-locking paving. Centrecoat Wet Finish Paint is part of our exstensive range of Patio Paints designed for use in Home and Garden environments.
CentreCoat Wet Look Paint is an environmentally friendly, completely waterborne product that is non-toxic and does not contain solvents or silicone. CentreCoat Wet Look Treatment is designed to protect all porous materials against water and oil penetration and all kinds of stains. Wet Look Treatment is best used as a Patio Paint to offer the surface a decorative wet look finish, with better protective qualities than conventional Patio Paints.
CentreCoat Wet Look Treatment is available in 1 and 5 litre containers and can be applied using a roller to achieve the desired effect. Make sure you shake the container well before use and use neatly without dilution. Always ensure the surface is clean, dry and free from loose debris and annoying contaminants. To accentuate the wet look, you may add a second or third coating but do not over apply the product. Always make sure you allow at least 2 hours drying time before you apply the next layer to allow for ultimate penetration into the surface.
Surface and Environment
CentreCoat Wet Look Paint can be used inside and outside on all porous materials such as natural stone, concrete, terracotta, cement and self-locking paving. CentreCoat Wet Look delivers a wet look finish to the treated surface that brings up the surfaces true colour. As well as this, it also provides UV resistance and does not fade or lose colour over time.
Below is a list of technical information and properties of Centrecoat Wet Look Treatment.
- An environmentally friendly, completely water-borne product that is non-toxic and does not contain solvents or silicone
- It is designed to protect all porous materials against water and oil penetration and all kinds of stains
- Non film-forming impregnation treatment that leaves the treated surface both air and water vapour permeable
- Offers a permanent matt wet-look finish to the treated surface and brings out the true colour.
- It is also UV resistant and does not discolor over time
- A surface treated with Wet Look makes for easier up keep and helps solve the main causes of deterioration such as atmospheric pollution, grease-based stains and penetration of liquids
- Coverage 6-10 square metres per litre
- Available in 1 and 5 litre containers.