Osmo Colour Wood Oils 2.5 Litres
Osmo Colour Wood Oil is a satin-matt, non peel, non flake, extremely water resistant and dirt repellant coating
Osmo Colour Wood Oil is a satin-matt, non peel, non flake coating offering an extremely water resistant and dirt repellant surface. Osmo Wood Oils protect, maintain and beautify garden furniture including wooden decks or fencing. These Wood Oils have an extremely high coverage rate and are very easy to apply.
What is it best used for?
Osmo Wood Oils are based on natural vegetable oils. Natural oils penetrate deeply into the wood, keeping it elastic and healthy, and preventing it from getting dry and brittle. Shrinking and swelling are reduced. The wood is allowed to breathe. Moisture can evaporate.
How to apply the product?
Make sure the surface is clean and dry before application. Old paints and varnishes must be removed with Osmo Paint Remover before applying your Wood Oil. On all new woods you will need 2-3 coats. Use a brush or cloth to applya thin coat evenly and thoroughly along the wood grain. Wipe off any excess when finished. It takes 12 hours to dry then you can apply a second coat.
Surface/Environment is it designed for?
Osmo Wood oils are designed for all exterior woodwork which is expected to keep its natural appearance. When exposed to the outdoor environment, Wood Oil works exceptionally well as it aids the wood in weather protection.
Below is a list of technical information and properties of Osmo Colour Wood Oils 2.5 Litres.
- Osmo Colour Wood Oils.
- Transparent or clear, protect, maintain and beautify garden furniture, wooden grates, decks etc. made from Teak, Bangkirai, Koto, Iroko and other precious hardwoods.
- Offers a non-peel, non-flake surface.
- Also use on pressure impregnated wood such as Douglas Fir, Larch, Cedar, etc.
- Osmo Colour Wood Oils produce a satin-matt, smooth surface, which is very water-resistant and dirt repellent.
- Osmo Wood Oil has very high coverage and are very easy to apply (thixotropic).
- The micro-porous finishes of Osmo Coloured Wood Oils is based on natural vegetable oils.
- Will not crack, flake, peel or blister.
- For future maintainence just apply a further coat by paint brush, no sanding required.
- Theoretical coverage 1 litre approx. 16-20 m2. on smooth wood with one coat.
- For two coats 1 litre approx. 9-12 m2. on smooth wood.
- Rough or striated wood in general needs more material due to its surface structure.
- Size: 2.5 litres
Find below a list of data sheets for Osmo Colour Wood Oils 2.5 Litres.Osmo Colour Wood Oils - Product Data Sheet
Osmo Colour Wood Oils - Safety Data Sheet
Available Colours:Osmo Colour Wood Oils, available in 2.5 litre paint tins.
NB: These colours are for guidance only. Variations between output devices can misrepresent the appearance of an actual colour. Also, we strongly advise that you order your complete paint requirements simultaneously to ensure a uniform batch colour.