Osmo Decking Oil 2.5 Litres
Osmo Decking Oil is a satin-matt, non peel, non flake, extremely water resistant and dirt repellant coating.
Osmo Decking Oil NOW available in NEW Bog Oak
Osmo Decking Oils a satin-matt, non peel, non flake coating offering an extremely water resistant and dirt repellant surface. Osmo Wood Oil protect, maintain and beautify garden furniture including wooden decks or fencing. These Wood Oils have an extremely high coverage rate and are very easy to apply.
What is it best used for
Osmo Decking Oil are based on natural vegetable oils. Natural oils penetrate deeply into the wood, keeping it elastic and healthy, and preventing it from getting dry and brittle. Osmo Decking Oil helps regulate the moisture content reducing swelling and shrinkage. The wood is allowed to breathe and the moisture can evaporate.
How to apply the product
Make sure the surface is clean and dry before application. Old paints and varnishes must be removed with Osmo Paint Remover before applying your Wooden Decking Oils. On all new woods you will need 2-3 coats. Use a brush or cloth to apply a thin coat evenly and thoroughly along the wood grain. Wipe off any excess when finished. It takes 12 hours to dry then you can apply a second coat.
Surface/Environment is it designed for
Osmo Decking Oils has been formulated for all exterior woodwork which is expected to keep its natural appearance. When exposed to the outdoor environment, Wood Oil works exceptionally well as it aids the wood in weather protection.
Below is a list of technical information and properties of Osmo Decking Oil 2.5 Litres.
- Osmo Decking Oil
- Transparent or clear, protect, maintain and beautify garden furniture, wooden grates, decks etc. made from Teak, Bangkirai, Koto, Iroko and other precious hardwoods
- Offers a non-peel, non-flake surface
- Also use on pressure impregnated wood such as Douglas Fir, Larch, Cedar, etc.
- Osmo Decking Oil produce a satin-matt, smooth surface, which is very water-resistant and dirt repellent
- Osmo Decking Oil has very high coverage and are very easy to apply (thixotropic)
- The micro-porous finishes of Osmo Coloured Decking Oil is based on natural vegetable oils
- Will not crack, flake, peel or blister
- For future maintainence just apply a further coat by paint brush, no sanding required
- Theoretical coverage 1 litre will cover approx. 16-24 m2. on smooth wood with one coat
- For two coats 1 litre covers approx. 9-12 m2. on smooth wood
- Rough or striated wood in general needs more material due to its surface structure
- Size: 2.5 litres.
Find below a list of data sheets for Osmo Decking Oil 2.5 Litres.Osmo Decking Oil Product Data Sheet
Osmo Decking Oil Safety Data Sheet
Available Colours:Osmo Decking Oil available in 2.5 litre paint tins.
NB: These colours are for guidance only. Variations between output devices can misrepresent the appearance of an actual colour. Also, we strongly advise that you order your complete paint requirements simultaneously to ensure a uniform batch colour.