PPG Amercoat 4310
Amercoat 4310 Gloss is a single pack 30% silicone modified alkyd topcoat paint with good colour and gloss retention. 4310 is available in 5 litre tubs, brought to you at excellent competitive rates. Amercoat 4310 is a steel furniture coating that is quick and easy to apply and once dry offers great aesthetics to different kinds of metal.
What is it best used for?
PPG Amercoat 4310 provides excellent durability for general steelwork operations operating in a wide range of industrial conditions and has been approved by Network Rail RT98 specification item 5.13.3. 4310 is also suitable as a topcoat for Steelguard FM Intumescent Coatings.
How to apply the product?
PPG 4310 can be applied by brush, roller or airless spray. When using a brush or roller, more than one coat may be necessary to achieve the desired dry film thickness. Make sure all surfaces are clean and dry before you start to apply this paint.
Surface/Environment is it designed for?
4310 can be used outdoors in a whole range of different enviornments. It has been specifically designed, however, for use on general steelwork in industrial conditions.
Below is a list of technical information and properties of PPG Amercoat 4310.
- Amercoat 4310 Gloss is a single pack 30% silicone modified alkyd topcoat paint with good colour and gloss retention.
- Available in black only.
- Provides excellent durability for general steelwork operations operating in a wide range of industrial conditions.
- Approved to Network Rail RT98 specification item 5.13.3.
- It is available in most BS and RAL colours in 3 colour price groups.
- Theoretical coverage rate of 11.5 m2 per litre.
- Apply by paint brush or paint roller.
- Available in 3 price groups, please call for prices.
- Available in 5 litre.
Find below a list of data sheets for PPG Amercoat 4310.Amercoat 4310 Product Data Sheet