Rustoleum CombiColor 7300 Metallic
Rustoleum CombiColor 7300 is a smooth gloss metallic coating that acts as an anti rust primer and topcoat all in making it ideal for outdoor use on railings, garage doors, buildings and machines, where a metallic appearance is desired.
Rustoleum CombiColor 7300 is a smooth gloss metallic coating that acts as an anti rust primer and topcoat all in one and has been designed as a multi purpose product, to be used internally and externally. Not only is 7300 sag resistant and prevents visible brush strokes, it also provides good drying properties even at low temperatures for use outdoors.
Rustoleum CombiColor 7300 is best used for providing a metallic coating in white aluminium or gold, that can be used to apply a satin, matt, hammertone or wrought iron finish. This product is highly durable and weather resistant making it ideal for outdoor use on railings, garage doors, buildings and machines, where a metallic appearance is desired.
Rustoleum CombiColor 7300 is ideal for application using brush or roller but is most suitably applied by air spray for a smoother finish. Rustoleum CombiColor 7300 has a theoretical coverage rate of 9-10m2 and is touch dry after just 2 hours at 20 degrees. A second coating is recommended to produce better results and this can be applied after a 16 hour interval.
Surface and Environment
Rustoleum CombiColor 7300 is ideal for use in industrial, commercial or domestic settings for use on metal and plastic to provide a highly decorative and protective finish. In light industrial environments, Rustoleum CombiColor 7300 offers a level of anti corrosion protection but Rustoleum CombiPrimer should be applied prior to use in heavier industrial settings.
Below is a list of technical information and properties of Rustoleum CombiColor 7300 Metallic.
- Contains rust-inhibitive pigments and is lead and chromate free.
- CombiColor Metal 7300 should be applied on bare, manually derusted or with CombiPrimer Anti-Corrosion 3369 / 3380 primed steel.
- For use Plastic use 3202 Tac Primer first.
- CombiColor Metal 7300 offers corrosion protection in a light industrial environment.
- For metal structures in a more aggressive industrial environment, prior application of a RUST-OLEUM CombiPrimer Anti-Corrosion 3369 / 3380 is recommended.
- CombiColor Metal is intended for brush and roller application, can be applied by air spray.
- High Gloss finish - also available in Satin, Matt, Hammertone and Wrought Iron finishes.
- Available in the Colour Shop range of 30,000 colours.
- 20oC/50% r.h. - To touch: 2 hours, To handle: 8 hours, To recoat: After 16 hours
- 10oC/60% r.h. - To touch: 3 hours, To handle: 16 hours, To recoat: After 24 hours
- Full hardness: 7 days to 14 days
- Coverage is 9-10 m2 per litre
- Available in 0.75 litre paint tins.
Find below a list of data sheets for Rustoleum CombiColor 7300 Metallic.Rustoleum CombiColour 7300 Metallic Product Data Sheet