Mapei Quarzolite Tonachino Plus is a ready to use acrylic resin-based protective paint formulated to resist the growth of mould, mildew and fungi on interior and exterior walls.
The excellent long-lasting protective properties offered by Quarzolite Tonachino Plus make it ideal for decorating walls in areas which are prone to the growth of micro-organisms, such as north-facing facades and cold, damp areas. Quarzolite Tonachino Plus is also weather resistant in all climates and resistant to the aggressive action of smog, salt-water and direct sunlight.
Suitable for use on cementitious, lime-based renders and concrete walls, Quarzolite Tonachino Plus is available in 1.2mm grain size to suit the desired finish and can be tinted to a range of colours from the Mapei ColorMap automatic colouring system.
Use Mapei Quarzolite Tonachino Plus as a decorative finish coat to new surfaces or to refurbish facades deteriorated by mildew and mould, on all types of cementitious and lime-based renders, concrete walls and north-facing surfaces. Can be used on interior and exterior surfaces and as part of a Mapei cladding system such as Mapetherm.
Apply Quarzolite Tonachino Plus using a trowel or spray to a thoroughly clean, dry and stable substrate. Use a trowel or damp sponge to achieve the required finish.
- Quarzolite Tonachino Plus is a ready to use decorative finishing coat
- Ideal for use on internal and external walls
- Excellent protection for walls in areas prone to mould, mildew and fungi
- Long-lasting weather and pollution resistant properties
- Can be used as part of a Mapei cladding system
- Complies with EN 15824
- Available in grain size 1.2mm
- Available in white or a range of colours using the ColorMap automatic colouring system
- Theoretical coverage 1.9-2.6 Kg per m2
- Waiting time between each coat: 24 hours
- Application temperature range from +5 to +35 degrees C.
- Cleaner water
- Storage 24 months
- Supplied in 20 Kg units