This product is now discontinued.
Jotun QuickStep is a single pack alkyd deck paint for interior and exterior floors and decks
Jotun QuickStep has been specially formulated as quick air-drying single pack alkyd deck paint for interior and exterior floors and decks. Jotun Quickstep is touch dry in only 20 minutes at 23 degrees C. This economical floor paint offers a good coverage rate of 13m2 per litre as well as providing an easy clean semi-gloss finish.
This fast drying floor paint offers a Low flame spread certificate according to IMO/Solas directive. A further benefit offer by Jotun Quickstep is it is available in 3 different colours used for demarcation of floors and walkway in workshops.
Jotun QuickStep is recommended as a topcoat to Vinyguard, Jotamastic 87 and Penguard. With the addition of Jotun anti-skid granules a non-slip textured finish can be achieved helping to reduce accidents caused by oil, water or other chemicals on the floor. Quickstep has been formulated to be applied to floors by either paint brush, roller or for large areas airless spray and is compatible with most other alkyd floor coatings.
- Jotun QuickStep is a one component fast drying alkyd coating
- It has a semi-gloss finish
- Use Jotun Quickstep as a topcoat in atmospheric environments.
- Low flame spread certificate
- Touch dry in 20 minutes at 23 degrees C.
- Add Jotun anti skin granules for a textured, non-slip surface finish
- An ideal top coat over Jotun Vinyguard, Jotamastic 87 or Penguard
- Suitable thinners Jotun Thinner No. 7
- Theoretical coverage of 13m2 per litre per coat
- Available in 5 litre units