Renovo Boat Canvas and Car Soft Top Reviver has been formulated for use in the marine environment for use on various kinds of canvases and can be used to rejuvenate all kinds of soft tops and covers.
Renovo Boat Canvas and Car Soft Top Reviver is a 1 litre product designed for reviving marine canvases, bimini and car hoods. Renovo Boat Canvas and Car Soft Top Reviver is part of Promains excellent range of Boat Care and Maintenance products that works excellent at revitalising canvases. This product is a high quality boat maintenance and marine care product that is by far our most popular boat cover product, and is frequently used by professional and standard boat owners.
Renovo Boat Canvas and Car Soft Top Reviver is best used for coating boat covers made out of canvas, double duck and mohair coverings, as well as convertible soft tops. Renovo Boat Canvas and Car Soft Top Reviver is a cost effective way of bring your covers and canvases back to life without the need to replace them.
Renovo Boat Canvas and Car Soft Top Reviver can be applied using a paint brush and in just 2 hours brings your hood, boat cover or marine canvas back to life with a finish suitable for any showroom. Please see the technical data on this product, where you will find 6 steps of application.
Surface and Environment
Renovo Boat Canvas and Car Soft Top Reviver has been specifically designed for use in the marine environment for use on various kinds of canvases and can be used internally or externally to rejuvenate all kinds of canvases.
- Ensure that the boat cover is dry and free from grease, dirt and previous waterproof coatings by thoroughly cleaning withBoat Canvas Cleaner before commencing application
- Unscrew the bottle top and pour Reviver into a suitable container/bowl
- Stir well prior to application
- Apply Reviver with a new 5cm/2inch paintbrush using even strokes across the soft-top. It is best to commence application in the centre of the boat cover and as quickly as possible progress towards each side, the front and the back of the boat cover. Wipe excess drips from paintwork, trims and glass with a damp cloth
- Do not apply in direct sunlight, as this will cause the Reviver to dry out too quickly and produce an uneven result!
- It is important to allow Reviver to dry between coats. Always ensure that you have enough Reviver to coat the boat cover completely and that you will not run out half-way through application!
- Renovo recommends applying at least two coats to achieve greater depth of colour on badly faded boat covers.
- Reviver can also be applied in the same way as above to the fabric on the interior of the boat canvas. Allow the boat canvas to dry for approximately three hours, this will depend on the drying conditions. The Reviver may dry out more quickly if it is a warm day and may take longer to dry if it is a damp day! Do not expose the boat canvas to rain/wet weather until the Reviver has completely dried
- Wash out brush in warm, soapy water
- Available in 1 litre.
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.