Resiblock Trade All Purpose Paving Sealer is a water soluble durable, general purpose sealer for concrete, clay and natural stone flooring and natural flag stone paving.
Resiblock Trade All Purpose Paving Sealer has a earnt a loyal following with trade contactors and DIY enthusiasts, due to its durability and ease of use. Resiblock Trade has been formulated as a general purpose sealer for concrete and clay block paving as well as concrete flag stones and natural stone. Resiblock Trade is a non flammable, low odour coating that is solvent free and can be applied in just one coat.
Resiblock leaves the the appearance of the substrate unchanged but still resists oil and diesel stains and acts as a dust proofer. With a coverage rate of of 1.8 to 2.2 m sq. per litre and a one coat application, Resiblock Trade is a very cost effective sealer.
Resiblock Trade All Purpose Paving Sealer is suitable for concrete and clay block paving, flag paving and most forms of natural stone.
- Ideal for bond jointing sand
- Seals the surface of Concrete Block Paving, Clay Blocks, Concrete Paving Slabs and Natural Stone
- Apply with a brush, roller, spray or squeegee
- Suitable for trade and DIY
- Suitable for internal and external use
Surface and Environment
Resiblock Trade All Purpose Paving Sealer has a matt finish (one coat application) or soft sheen finish (two coats). Resiblock Trade should be stored at a temperature range of 5-30 degrees celsius.
- Resiblock Trade is solvent free
- Water soluble
- Low Odour
- Reduces staining
- Non flamable
- Resists oil and diesel stain
- Paving appearance largely unchanged
- Acts as a dust proofer
- One coat application
- Full cure in approximately 4-8 hours (depending on weather conditions)
- Theoretical coverage 1.8m sq. - 2.2m sq. per litre
- Available in 5 and 25 Litres