Centrecoat ProGrip MMA is a slip resistant, highly durable coating, specifically developed to coat utility service access covers, being BBA & HAPAS approved.
Centrecoat ProGrip MMA, Methyl-Methacrylate provides an excellent level of durability, and slip resistance when applied to surfaces that are usually slippery when wet. Centrecoat ProGrip MMA offers a great level of abrasion resistance on a number of surfaces even when exposed to moisturous conditions.
Centrecoat ProGrip MMA can be applied using brush or roller and has a good coverage rate of 1.7Kg per M2, available in 2 & 8Kg containers. Centrecoat ProGrip MMA is quick drying in just 40 minutes to allow for quick return to service.
Surface and Environment
Centrecoat ProGrip MMA has been designed for application to a number of different surfaces including, concrete, steel, asphalt and most other surfaces commonly found outdoors. With strong resistance to UV light and low temperature flexibility, Centrecoat ProGrip MMA is highly suited for everyday trafficking.
- Very durable, slip resistant coating
- BBA & HAPAS approved
- Rapid cure, extremely durable, bonds well to concrete, steel, asphalt and most surfaces
- Excellent abrasion and chemical protection with very good anti-slip qualities
- Low temperature flexibility and U.V degradation resistance
- Matt appearance
- Can be trafficked within one hour
- Chemical resistance tests with Brake fluid, hydraulic fluid, motor oil, diesel, petrol, de-icing salts, anti-freeze.
- Available in mid grey, other colours to special order (minimum order applies)
- Drying/Working Time at 20 degrees C.
- Curing time 40 minutes
- Pot life 12 minutes
- Theoretical Coverage 1.7 kg M2.
- Available in 2 & 8 kilo containers