Please note, this product is out of stock. Please see Roadline MMA as an alternative.
Centrecoat ProGrip MMA is a slip resistant, highly durable coating, specifically developed to coat utility service access covers, being BBA & HAPAS approved.
Centrecoat ProGrip MMA, Methyl-Methacrylate provides an excellent level of durability, and slip resistance when applied to surfaces that are usually slippery when wet. Centrecoat ProGrip MMA offers a great level of abrasion resistance on a number of surfaces even when exposed to moisturous conditions.
Centrecoat ProGrip MMA can be applied using brush or roller and has a good coverage rate of 1.7Kg per M2, available in 2 & 8Kg containers. Centrecoat ProGrip MMA is quick drying in just 40 minutes to allow for quick return to service.
Surface and Environment
Centrecoat ProGrip MMA has been designed for application to a number of different surfaces including, concrete, steel, asphalt and most other surfaces commonly found outdoors. With strong resistance to UV light and low temperature flexibility, Centrecoat ProGrip MMA is highly suited for everyday trafficking.
- Very durable, slip resistant coating
- BBA & HAPAS approved
- Rapid cure, extremely durable, bonds well to concrete, steel, asphalt and most surfaces
- Excellent abrasion and chemical protection with very good anti-slip qualities
- Low temperature flexibility and U.V degradation resistance
- Matt appearance
- Can be trafficked within one hour
- Chemical resistance tests with Brake fluid, hydraulic fluid, motor oil, diesel, petrol, de-icing salts, anti-freeze.
- Available in mid grey, other colours to special order (minimum order applies)
- Drying/Working Time at 20 at 20°C
- Curing time 40 minutes at 20°C
- Pot Life: 12 minutes at 20°C
- Theoretical Coverage 1.7Kg per m2.
- Available in 2 & 8 kilo containers
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.