Please note, we can only deliver this product to the card holders address. Contact our sales team for more information.
SKYVAC SkyCam Wireless Camera System offers a portable way of seeing inside guttering, ensuring no debris or loose material are missed during suction. The largest screen available on the market.
The SKYVAC SkyCam Wireless Camera System is best used to aid those in charge of maintenance and cleaning processes of internal and external hard to reach areas.
Works excellently at providing a creative solution in order to clean gutters more effectively. SkyCam Wireless Camera System is ideal for professional cleaners and business owners. This innovative camera system even stores the footage on SD cards which can be emailed to clients, ensuring a regular proven maintenance programme.
SkyCam Wireless Camera System is easy to use and can be simply attached to SkyVac gutter poles. This SKYVAC Camera System is a wireless product, meaning there is no trailing wires that could hinder the performance of you gutter repair system.
- Specifically designed to work externally in harsh environments
- Robust Construction
- Water Proof Monitor and Camera - exclusive to SkyCam
- Rubberized Drop Proof Protective Jacket - exclusive to SkyCam
- Unique Zoom Facility - exclusive to SkyCam
- On-Board Recording
- New Charging Facility Allows You To Charge Both Monitor and Camera Simultaneously
- Easy User Large Operational Buttons
- The largest screen on the market for the portable wireless camera system is designed for portable and multi-functional use. Both monitor and camera have built-in rechargeable battery inside. Our cameras also have Night vision facility.
Surface and Environment
SkyCam Wireless Camera System has been designed especially for external use in domestic and commercial environments and works fantastically well in conjunction with our SKYVAC Internal 27 and SKYVAC Commercial 75.
- Rechargeable Li-batteries inside
- LED Night Vision Range 3 metres
- Waterproof structure
- The big benefit means no trailing wires or having to use a second man and pole for camera operations.
- Wireless Transmission Distance 75 metres
- Video resolution: 720 x 480px
- Receiving Frequency: 2.4MHz
- Rechargeable Li-battery: 2 hours time
- Operational Time: 3 hours
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 105 x 90 x 40mm
- Weight: 240g
- Automatic Power Feature - Monitors LCD will auto switch on when camera is powered on, and auto shut off when camera is powered off
- Sun-Blocking feature – when sun shines into the camera, system will block out the sun
- Video Output Feature - Video output function to connect the monitor video output to your TV / Laptop / Computer
- Second A/C adapter allow charge at home, not just on car
- Adjustable Focus for Close-Up filming
Advance new features only available for 3.5" system - image and video recording:
- Monitor can capture Image (JPG) and Video (Video 720 x 480px) in micro SD Card (Included in package)
- Zoom Facility
- USB port connects to your PC to download image and video
- Full Colour 3.5” LCD Screen
- Robust design
- Up to 3 hours operational time from one charge
- Up to 35 hours video recording and 1,000 image capacity
- Camera bag
- Phone Charger
- USB cable
- Rechargeable Li-batteries inside
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.