Please note, we can only deliver this product to the card holders address if you order online. If you would like us to deliver to an alternative address, please contact our sales team.
SKYVAC Commercial 75 Gutter Vacuum System features a high performance gutter cleaning machine capable of reaching up to 12 metres.
SKYVAC Commercial 75 Gutter Cleaning System is a wet and dry vacuum unit that can be used for commercial and domestic use.
SKYVAC Commercial 75 Gutter Cleaning System can be used externally with the provided range of attachments that are specially designed to clean high level areas of dust and also remove debris from gutters. Compatible with SKYVAC SkyCam Wireless Camera System.
- Two industrial strength vacuum motors giving huge suction power of 100 inches of water lift
- Side glide entrance eliminating time consuming blockages associated with front entrance machines
- Tipping chassis for easy emptying
- Lightweight, very tough construction
- Ultra lightweight carbon fibre poles
SKYVAC Commercial 75 Gutter Cleaning System can be used for either wet or dry application on both commercial and domestic buildings.
Surface and Environment
SKYVAC Commercial 75 Gutter Cleaning System can be used on commercial and domestic buildings externally. This high performance gutter cleaning machine has a 3000 watt 240 volt motor that is capable of reaching up to 12 metres when the extensions are attached to the 6 metre flexible hose.
Included As Standard:
- Wet & Dry Commercial vacuum
- Carbon fibre poles: 1.5 metres long
- 6 metres of flexi pick up hose (50mm diameter)
- Crevice end tool
- Steel dirt breaker
- Tapered end tool
- Daily end tool
- Long end tool
- 135 degree blue flexi neck tool holder
- 180 degree blue flexi neck tool holder
- Pole and accessory carrying bag
- Motor Wattage: 2600 watts max (two motors)
- Water Lift: 100”
- Air Flow Movement: 7166 litres per minute
- Decibel Level: 69 dB
- Container Capacity: 72 litres
- Mains Connection: 240v
- Power Cable Length: 8 metres
- Weight: 23kg
- L x W x H (cm): 56 x 58 x 94
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.