Acrypol + Waterproof Coating is a tough, seamless, flexible layer for repairing light damage to roofs
Acrypol + Waterproof Coating is part of Promain's fantastic range of instant repair paints designed for providing roofs with an immediate waterproof coating. Acrypol + Waterproof Coating is a semi liquid paste that dries to form an ultra tough, seamless, flexible layer for repairing light damage to roofs.
Acrypol + Waterproof Coating is a simple to apply instant repair paint system that provides the ideal solution to a leaking flat room or as an extra layer of protection to asphalt and felt. Acrypol + Waterproof Coating can be used in commercial, industrial and domestic flat roofs that need general maintenance and patching. As well as being waterproof, Acrypol + Waterproof Coating also offers outstanding solar reflective qualities and excellent flexibility.
Acrypol + Waterproof Coating can be applied using brush or squeegee and has a theoretical coverage rate of 1m2 per kg used and works to provide crack and gap coverage of up to 10mm. Acrypol + Waterproof Coating can be applied even in damp weather conditions to provide a long term solution and instant repair to roofing water problems. ACRYPOL + is not recommended for the treatment of wooden surfaces, tanking, fish ponds or internal use. Air conditioning vents should be sealed for a minimum of 24 hours during and after the application of ACRYPOL +.
Surface and Environment
Acrypol + Waterproof Coating can be used on a variety of different flat roof surfaces as well as pitched roofs, asphalt, bituminous surfaces, roofing felt, gutters, leadwork, slates, flashings, glasshouses, metals, asbestos sheets, concrete, brickwork, roof lights and PVC.
- Acrypol + can be applied during damp weather conditions and still provide a long term solution to waterproofing problems
- The simple one-coat all-weather application is ideal for general property maintenance and day to day patching repairs
- Acrypol + is a total roof coating waterproof system developed to refurbish failed industrial, commercial or domestic flat roofs
- Brush applied as a semi liquid paste, it dries to form an ultra tough, seamless flexible overlay.
- Easily applied by professionals and DIY enthusiasts
- Acrypol + is the ideal solution to a leaking flat roof or as an extra layer of protection to the felt/asphalt
- Fills cracks up to 1cm wide
- Acrypol+ is available in solar white, black and medium grey
- Coverage rate 1Kg per m2.
- Acrypol +, the UK's leading roof waterproofing solution, was specified for the Tropical Realm building at Chester Zoo - one of Europe's top visitor attractions and conservation charities.
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.