Please note, this product is no longer available. Try Rustoleum 9600 Rust-o-Thane or Rustoleum Noxyde as an alternative, depending on application.
Rustoleum Rust-O-Thane 9900 is a Polyurethane Structural Steel Paint used as a high build solvent based topcoat with fantastic protection to corrosion in medium to severe industrial conditions. Rustoleum Rust-O-Thane 9900 offers appropriate protection to UV light, chemicals, acids, alkalis and solvents. Rust-O-Thane is available in over 30,000 colours! Please call us for details.
What is it best used for?
Rustoleum Rust-O-Thane 9900 is best used as a long lasting gloss paint that provides protection against frequent product spillages and chemical cleaning. Rust-O-Thane has excellent resistance to high humidity and moisture conditions. Not only can Rust-O-Thane be applied to Metal, it can also be applied directly on concrete.
How to apply the product?
Rustoleum Rust-O-Thane can be applied using brush, roller or spray. We would strongly recommend applying with spray for faster coverage and a better end finish. Rustoleum Rust-O-Thane 9900 is available in 5 litre paint containers and has a theoretical coverage rate of 8m2 per litre.
Surface/Environment is it designed for?
Rustoleum Rust-O-Thane 9900 is a Structural Steel Paint designed for use on Metal. Rustoleum Rust-O-Thane 9900 is suitable for application on manually prepared rusted steel surfaces and can also be used on clean, blasted steel, primed steel, concrete and previously coated surfaces in light-medium conditions. Rust-O-Thane is suitable for use in all kinds of environments whether there is high humidity or moisture conditions, this Metal Paint has the properties to cope with them.
- Most colours available from the Colour Shop range of 30,000 colours. Please call.
- Rust-Oleum 9900 Rust-O-Thane Polyurethane is based on two-component, solvent-based aliphatic acrylic polyurethane resins.
- For application on manually prepared rusted steel surfaces and can also be used on clean, blasted steel, primed steel, concrete and previously coated surfaces in light-medium exposure conditions (C1-C3).
- Can be applied on RUST-OLEUM High Performance Epoxy system 9100 in heavy /extreme exposure conditions (C4-C5).
- Rust-O-Thane Polyurethane offers appropriate protection against U.V, chemicals, acids, alkalis and solvents; frequent product spillage and chemical cleaning; high humidity and moisture conditions.
- A high build paint offering long lasting gloss with exceptional UV-light resistance.
- This 2 pack Industrial paint can be applied directly to metal and concrete.
- Intended for spray application and can also be applied by brush and roller.
- Theoretical coverage 8m2 per litre.
- Available in 5 litre paint containers.