Please note, this product is no longer available. Try Rustoleum 9600 Rust-o-Thane or Rustoleum Noxyde as an alternative, depending on application.
Rustoleum Rust-O-Thane 9900 is a Polyurethane Structural Steel Paint used as a high build solvent based topcoat with fantastic protection to corrosion in medium to severe industrial conditions.
Rustoleum Rust-O-Thane 9900 is best used as a long lasting gloss paint that provides protection against frequent product spillages and chemical cleaning. Rust-O-Thane has excellent resistance to high humidity and moisture conditions. Not only can Rust-O-Thane be applied to Metal, it can also be applied directly on concrete.
Rustoleum Rust-O-Thane can be applied using brush, roller or spray. We would strongly recommend applying with spray for faster coverage and a better end finish. Rustoleum Rust-O-Thane 9900 is available in 5 litre paint containers and has a theoretical coverage rate of 8m2 per litre.
Rustoleum Rust-O-Thane 9900 is a Structural Steel Paint designed for use on Metal. Rustoleum Rust-O-Thane 9900 is suitable for application on manually prepared rusted steel surfaces and can also be used on clean, blasted steel, primed steel, concrete and previously coated surfaces in light-medium conditions. Rust-O-Thane is suitable for use in all kinds of environments whether there is high humidity or moisture conditions, this Metal Paint has the properties to cope with them.
- Most colours available from the Colour Shop range of 30,000 colours. Please call.
- Rust-Oleum 9900 Rust-O-Thane Polyurethane is based on two-component, solvent-based aliphatic acrylic polyurethane resins.
- For application on manually prepared rusted steel surfaces and can also be used on clean, blasted steel, primed steel, concrete and previously coated surfaces in light-medium exposure conditions (C1-C3).
- Can be applied on RUST-OLEUM High Performance Epoxy system 9100 in heavy /extreme exposure conditions (C4-C5).
- Rust-O-Thane Polyurethane offers appropriate protection against U.V, chemicals, acids, alkalis and solvents; frequent product spillage and chemical cleaning; high humidity and moisture conditions.
- A high build paint offering long lasting gloss with exceptional UV-light resistance.
- This 2 pack Industrial paint can be applied directly to metal and concrete.
- Intended for spray application and can also be applied by brush and roller.
- Theoretical coverage 8m2 per litre.
- Available in 5 litre paint containers.
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.