Rustoleum 5130 Primer DSP damp surface primer is specially formulated to provide an ultra resistant surface that prevents vapour, pressure and moisture build up, dampness from the substrate.
Rustoleum 5130 Primer DSP damp surface primer is specially designed for damp surfaces and works by suppressing the water vapour pressure from the surface to prevent damages to floors and other surfaces. When applied, 5130 Primer produces a glossy, ivory finish to concrete and Asphalt Floors.
Rustoleum 5130 Primer DSP damp surface primer is a 2 component epoxy primer best used on concrete, asphalt balconies and suspended decking, to name a few. Rustoleum 5130 Primer DSP damp surface primer works to prevent air/moisture blistering and cracking on floors, to protect the surface and keep it looking appealing to the eye.
Rustoleum 5130 Primer DSP damp surface primer can be applied using brush or roller for easy application and a coverage rate of 4m2 per litre. Available in 2.5 litre packs, 5130 offers an overall coverage rate of 10m2 per tin and has an overall solids content of 96%. Mix the two components together and stir thoroughly using a mechanical device or a strong manual mixing device and apply imminently.
Surface and Environment
Rustoleum 5130 Primer DSP damp surface primer is specially designed to provide an ultra resistant surface that works to prevent vapour pressure, moisture build up and dampness from the substrate. Rustoleum 5130 Primer DSP damp surface primer works well in internally and externally on concrete and asphalt floors prone to dampness.
- 5130 Primer DSP Epoxy primer for damp surfaces
- Super high-solids 2-components
- Developed for suppression of vapour pressure effects to prevent air/moisture blistering on suspect concrete and asphaltbalcony surfaces, suspended decking etc.
- Resistant to vapour pressure and damp from the substrate
- Solids content 96 vol%
- Application by brush or roller
- Can be applied to concrete and asphalt
- Recoatable with 5182 RUST-O-THANE SL and other epoxy or polyurethane coatings
- Coverage rate 4m2 per litre max
- Available in 2.5 litre pack quantity.