Rustoleum 5400 Self Levelling Epoxy Mortar is a 2 component self levelling mortar and coating all in one and has been designed to provide a decorative and protective coating to industrial floors.
Rustoleum 5400 Self levelling Epoxy Mortar has been designed for use on horizontal concrete floors and offers high protection against humidity, moisture, chemical spillages, heavy abrasion, impact and heavy pedestrian/vehicle traffic. Rustoleum 5400 Self levelling Epoxy Mortar is a multi purpose, all round product that provides the utmost protection in all aspects.
Rustoleum 5400 Self levelling Epoxy Mortar can be applied to all substrates primed with Rustoleum 5401 impregnation primer and offers a glossy finish in a choice of colours. Rustoleum 5400 Self levelling Epoxy Mortar can be applied using rake, trowel or deaeration rollers and offers a theoretical coverage rate of 1m2 per 2kg used at a thickness of 1mm.
Surface and Environment
Rustoleum 5400 Self levelling Epoxy Mortar is designed for use on horizontal, concrete floors that have been cleaned and prepared appropriately before use. Rustoleum 5400 Self levelling Epoxy Mortar can be used internally or externally in light industrial exposures to produce a levelled finish.
- Rustoleum 5400 Self-levelling Epoxy System.
- 2-component epoxy mortar and coating in one.
- Application of 2-4mm in one coat.
- No VOC emission and low odour.
- Smooth and seamless finish.
- Excellent resistance against impact, heavy traffic and chemicals.
- Theoretical coverage rate is 2 kg per m2 at 1mm thickness.
- Available in 25 kg drums.