Please note, this product is no longer available. Try Rustoleum Epoxy Repair Mortar as an alternative.
Rustoleum 5403 Heavy Duty Epoxy Repair Mortar is a solvent free, 3 part system, designed for concrete repair on floors. A fourth component can be added if you want to apply to vertical surfaces and walls.
Rustoleum 5403 Heavy Duty Epoxy Repair Mortar is best used to repair cracks and gaps in concrete and provides a shrink free substance to protect floors for a long time. Rustoleum 5403 Heavy Duty Epoxy Repair Mortar is best used in areas where damage has occurred to the concrete and it is essential to repair it so pedestrian and vehicle traffic can run smoothly.
Rustoleum 5403 Heavy Duty Epoxy Repair Mortar can be applied using a trowel or a masonry float in order to produce a smooth surfaces finish. Available in 15kg containers, Rustoleum 5403 Heavy Duty Epoxy Repair Mortar has a theoretical coverage rate of 2kg per m2.
Surface and Environment
Rustoleum 5403 Heavy Duty Epoxy Repair Mortar is more suited to external use for concrete repair jobs on floors. 5403 epoxy repair offers excellent resistance against heavy abrasion and impact and suitable for areas exposed to these.
- Rustoleum 5403 repair mortar.
- Heavy duty epoxy repair mortar.
- Solvent free, shrink free repair mortar.
- Rustoleum 5403 is a 3-component system.
- 4th component included for vertical repairs.
- Resistant against heavy abrasion and impact - suitable for heavy traffic.
- Application wet-on-wet on 5120 Tack Primer, can be overcoated after 24 hours.
- Rustoleum 5403 has a theoretical coverage rate 2 kg per m2.
- Available in 15 kg drums