Rustoleum 9400 Rust-O-Thane SL is a high build, solvent-free self-levelling durable polyurethane topcoat for concrete floors.
Rustoleum 9400 provides a seamless smooth industrial finish for floors that offers excellent chemical resistance whilst being easy to clean as well as offering a sterile low maintenance finish. Further benefits offered by Rustoleum 9400 SL is that due to it’s flexible properties it is suitable for application to not only to power floated and concrete floors but is suitable for use on asphalt also. This extremely durable floor paint is also suitable for use in areas of heavy traffic.
- Withstands heavy traffic
- A solvent-free self-leveling 2K polyurethane cast floor
- Available in 4 gloss colours with a 20kg Base and 4kg Activator
- Extremely durable, industrial self-leveling floor coating – suitable for fork lift traffic. (Taber test: <100 mg - EN ISO 5470-1)
- Flexible: Impact-resistant and suitable for temperature differences
- Excellent flow and smooth finish this makes the coating easy to clean and maintain
- Very good chemical resistance: on our website you can find a comprehensive list of chemicals and their effect on the coating
- No fissures or cracks during curing and safe to use
- Convenient pot life: After mixing the product can be applied for 4 hours
- This product is an affordable alternative for the 5400 or B95SL, which are well appreciated but whose price is sometimes considered a bit uncompetitive on larger floors.
- There are 4 standard colours (see attachment), but from 480kg (Base) other colours are possible as Custom Coating
- Although this product is a polyurethane, it is not UV stable, so not suitable for outdoor use due to yellowing
- The product is only available in Gloss (because it is 100% solids) – . Therefore it can be over coated with 9200 Rust-O-Thane for other colours and a satin gloss finish
- This product is an affordable alternative for the 5170, which was well appreciated in the market but the price was considered a bit uncompetitive on larger floors
- Very durable on concrete floors treated with primers 5401, 5421 or 5130
- Solvent-free Polyurethane Gloss finish
- Coverage: 2,3 kg/m² at 1,5 mm dry
- Touch dry (at 20 degrees C): 6 hrs Recoatable (at 20 degrees C): 24 hrs
- Recoatable with: 9200 Rust-O-Thane Application by wide comb, rake, spreader
- VOC level: 0 grams/liter
- Pack sizes: 24 kg.