This product is now discontinued. Please contact our technical team for a suitable alternative.
Rustoleum (Anglo) Supergrip Safe-T-Epoxy is a traction enhancing epoxy resin coating for application on to smooth and potentially slippery floors.
Suitable for concrete, wooden and stone floors to provide an safe anti-slip surface. Designed to be applied using a roller, this epoxy anti-slip epoxy resin is suitable for heavy wear areas such as concrete and stone floors. Safe-T-Epoxy contains fine, traction enhancing aggregate which provides a strong coat that acts as a primer / sealer.
Usable life of the mixed components is approximately one hour at 15 to 20°C. Can be applied using either a roller or brush. If applying on to concrete floors ensure floor is completely clean and dry. It is not recommended to apply on to smooth/dense concrete or concrete containing a curing compound which will prevent good adhesion. The product must be stored for a minimum of 8 hours prior to use at a temperature range of between 15°C to 25°C
- Matt to low sheen finish
- Coverage: Approx 30m2 per 5 Litres for one coat
- Rollers should be cleaned with warm soapy water before the product has cured.
- Care should be made that no partly cured material is not kept on the roller during application
- Do not allow product to freeze.
- Curing Time: To handle - overnight, 7 days to full hardiness
- Available in 5 Litre tins in various colours