Rustoleum-Mathys B95 SL Self-Levelling Epoxy System is an epoxy mortar to repair and level flooring, designed for use on concrete or power floated floors.
Rustoleum-Mathys B95 offers excellent chemical and wear resistance, suitable for use in light industrial exposures.
Rustoleum-Mathys B95 SL Self-Levelling Epoxy System is a durable product, brought to you at a competitive prices, used for self levelling uneven concrete and asphalt-concrete floors.
Rustoleum-Mathys B95 SL Self-Levelling Epoxy System is available in 5 litre and 20 litre tub sand can be applied directly to damp surfaces although a dry substrate is preferred. Rustoleum-Mathys B95 offers users a theoretical coverage rate of 2m2 per litre and is available in most RAL pastel colours.
Surface and Environment
Rustoleum-Mathys B95 SL Self-Levelling Epoxy System is specially designed for use in light industrial environments for levelling out uneven floors to produce a smooth, flat finish. Rustoleum-Mathys B95 can be used on concrete and asphalt concrete floors to offer excellent protection as well as decoration in some cases.
- Rustoleum B95 SL
- Self-levelling epoxy system for horizontal concrete floors or asphalt-concrete floors
- Very low solvent content
- Applied directly to damp surfaces
- Good chemical and wear resistance
- Low odour during application
- Theoretical coverage rate is 2 m2 per litre
- 5 and 20 litre drums
- Available in RAL pastel colours but is tintable (please call us on 01462 421 333 for more detail)