Rustoleum Basecoat Rapid SL 6570 is a self-leveling screed to level out uneven floors.
Rustoleum Basecoat Rapid SL 6570 is a sand-coloured powder that is available in 20kg bags. Simply add water to the SL 6570 and mix with a paddle mix before use. It offers an affordable alternative to the Rustoleum 5170, which was well respected in the market but the price was considered a little uncompetitive on larger floors. Basecoat SL 6570 is designed to flatten out rough concrete floors. Rustoleum Basecoat Rapid SL 6570 provides a quality smooth finishas well as offering a good key for adhesion on concrete floors and cement screed floors.
Basecoat SL 6570 can be applied with a trowel, a rake or a special spreader with triangular teeth. The recommended layer thickness is 8 mm, but it is possible to apply the product at a thickness of 5 - 30 mm. Can be used with Rustoleum floor paints to provide better aesthetics and improved wear and chemical resistance.
- Rustoleum Basecoat Rapid SL 6570 offers good compressive strength (35 N/mm2) – similar to concrete
- Rapid Curing: Walkable after 2-4 hours (depending on temperature)
- Excellent flow & smooth finish
- Self-levelling screed to level out uneven floors
- Fast renovation of damaged or uneven floors
- For use indoors and outdoors (first check moisture content)
- Does not shrink or tear
- Strong and durable material
- Contains no portland cement so safe to use
- From 5 – 30 mm thickness possible
- Almost no odour
- Safer than cement or competitive products, as it does not contain portland cement (no H&S-symbols and VOC-free)
- Can be over coated with most of our 1K or 2K coatings (see PDS for details)
- Available in 20 Kg bag.