Rustoleum Mathys Dac Hydro Alu is a Solar Reflective Paint that is ready to use Water Based UV resistant aluminium coating that offers up to 400% elasticity which helps reduce cracking.
Rustoleum Mathys Dac Hydro Alu is a ready to use Water Based Solar Reflective aluminium coating for decoration and lasting protection of roofs. Rustoleum Mathys Dac Hyrdo Alu can be applied to metal roofs and most bituminous products and offers up to 400% elasticity which helps reduce cracking.
Rustoleum Dac Hydro Alu is a Solar Reflective Paint best used in areas where UV light and Weathering is of a concern. With a Reflective Surface created, Dac Hydro Alu prevents the surface from warming up whilst remaining water vapour permeable. Should be used on all types of roofs with minimal slope (minimum 1%).
Do not apply Dac Hydro Alu Solar Reflective Paint in conditions less than 5 degrees Celsius. Make sure you prepare the surface correctly and check there is no peeling, dust and dirt. Dac Hydro Alu can be applied by brush, roller or airless spray. Although we would recommend when using Airless Spray that you go over it with a roller to create a uniform finish.
Decorative aluminium finish and durable protection of roofs with solar reflective characteristics. Offering you Heat Reflection and excellent resistance to water. Rustoleum Dac Hydro Alu works extremely well even in strongly varying atmospheric conditions.
- Rustoleum Mathys Dac Hydro Alu is a ready to use Water Based Solar Reflective aluminium coating for decoration and lasting protection of roofs
- Rustoleum Mathys Dac Hyrdo Alu can be applied to metal roofs and most bituminous products and offers up to 400% elasticity which helps reduce cracking
- This solar reflective coating is easy to apply by brush or roller, and can be used on all types of roofs with minimal slope (minimum 1%)
- It creates a long lasting heat reflecting, elastic rubber-like layer without seams or joints
- Rustoleum Mathys Dac Hydro Alu provides solar reflection characteristics even in strongly varying atmospheric conditions
- Rustoleum Mathys Dac Hydro Alu can be applied over Dacfill and Dacfill HZ, Noxyde and Fillcoat
|VOC Content:||70.0g per Litre|
|Suitable Substrates:||For roofs with solar reflective characteristics|
|Application Method:||Brush, Mohair Roller or Airless Spray|
|Theoretical Coverage:||Waterproofing: 1 - 1.5 Litres per m2 (depending on type of roof) as a second coat on Dacfill.
Aesthetical: 0.3 - 0.5 Litres per m2
|Wet Film Thickness (WFT):||1000 microns|
|Dry Film Thickness (DFT):||480 microns|
|Touch Dry:||4 hours at 20°C|
|Overcoatable:||After 24 hours at 20°C|
|Fully Cured:||7 days at 20°C|
|Cleaner / Thinner:||Do not dilute|
|Shelf Life:||1 years from date of production in unopened cans, if stored in dry, well ventilated areas, not in direct sunlight at temperatures between 5° and 35°C.|
|Packaging:||Available in 4 and 20 Litres|