This product is now discontinued. Please contact our technical team for a suitable alternative.
Rustoleum DACFILL SB Embedment Coat for flat roofs is a Flat Roof Waterproofing Paint designed for use on flat roofs built from a variety of different materials.
Use DACFILL SB Embedment Coat in conjunction with DACFILL SB Top Coat for the ultimate protection to flat roofs.
Rustoleum DACFILL SB Embedment Coat for flat roofs acts somewhat as a primer and DACFILL SB TOPCOAT must be used on top of this basecoat for the system to work effectively. When used correctly, the DACFILL SB waterproofing system protects flat roofs from water damage as well as UV light damage all the while stopping heat from affecting the buildings internals.
Rustoleum DACFILL SB Embedment Coat for flat roofs can be applied using a large roller for quick application and a brush for smaller trickier areas that can sometimes prove problematic. All loose debris must be removed as well and moss, algae and fungal growth so the surface is clean and it must be as dry as possible to allow for optimum performance. After 4 hours the surface will be touch dry ready for a recoating after 12 hours. The recoating must be done within a maximum of 5 days.
Surface and Environment
Rustoleum DACFILL SB Embedment Coat for flat roofs is designed for use on flat roofs when temperatures are dry and can be used on corrugated asbestos, concrete fibre and felt roofs. Once dry and fully installed, DACFILL SB Embedment Coat provides a protective undercoat that works to resist against weathering and ageing.
- Rustoleum-Mathys DACFILL SB Embedment Coat for flat roofs.
- Ultra high solids 78%, elastomeric urethane coating
- Single pack - Moisture activated
- For application in conjunction with Rustoleum-Mathys Dacfill SB glass fibre reinforcement mats etc
- Rustoleum-Mathys Dacfill SB should be used as the reinforcement basecoat in Dacfill SB waterproofing systems
- Dacfill SB Topcoat MUST be applied on top of the basecoat
- touch dry in 4 hours at 20 degrees C
- Theoretical coverage rate for Dacfill SB is 1-2 m2 per litre.
- Available in 12.5 litre tins