This product is now discontinued. Please contact us for an alternative.
Rustoleum DACFILL SB Top Coat for flat roofs is a single component urethane coating designed to protect flat roofs all year round. Flat roofs are exposed to a large level of water from rain throughout the year and often puddles and ponds can form if a drainage system isn
- Rustoleum-Mathys DACFILL SB Top Coat a single component urethane roof coating.
- Ultra high solids 80%, moisture cured.
- High solids coating for all year round use.
- Quickly resistant to rainfall and can be applied on most roofing substrates.
- Dacfill SB can be used on flat or pitched roofs.
- Rustoleum-Mathys Dacfill SB is a single pack polyurethane, solvent-based roof coating.
- Vapour permeable.
- Easy application.
- Long term resistance to ponded water.
- Permanent flexibility: no cracks.
- Rustoleum-Mathys Dacfill SB is UV Stable.
- Light Grey in colour.
- Touch dry in 4 hours at 20 degrees C.
- Theoretical coverage rate is1-2 m2 per litre.
- Available in 12.5 Litre tins.