This product is now discontinued. Please contact us for an alternative.
Rustoleum DACFILL SB Top Coat for flat roofs is a single component urethane coating designed to protect flat roofs all year round. Flat roofs are exposed to a large level of water from rain throughout the year and often puddles and ponds can form if a drainage system isn
- Rustoleum-Mathys DACFILL SB Top Coat a single component urethane roof coating.
- Ultra high solids 80%, moisture cured.
- High solids coating for all year round use.
- Quickly resistant to rainfall and can be applied on most roofing substrates.
- Dacfill SB can be used on flat or pitched roofs.
- Rustoleum-Mathys Dacfill SB is a single pack polyurethane, solvent-based roof coating.
- Vapour permeable.
- Easy application.
- Long term resistance to ponded water.
- Permanent flexibility: no cracks.
- Rustoleum-Mathys Dacfill SB is UV Stable.
- Light Grey in colour.
- Touch dry in 4 hours at 20 degrees C.
- Theoretical coverage rate is1-2 m2 per litre.
- Available in 12.5 Litre tins.
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.