Rustoleum Dacfill Frigo Gas Vapour Coating for Cold Stores is a waterproofing product based on water dispersed acrylic resins that offers exceptional high vapour and gas tightness.
Rustoleum Dacfill Frigo Gas Vapour Coating for Cold Stores has a permanent elasticity of 400% meaning it will not flake, peel or crack in the differentiating conditions.
Rustoleum Dacfill Frigo Gas Vapour Coating for Cold Stores is best used for providing resistance to walls and ceilings in cold stores, in preparation for sudden variations in temperature. Rustoleum Dacfill Frigo Gas Vapour Coating for Cold Stores is part of the amazing Rustoleum Hygiene Coatings range that offers outstanding protection to any number of substrates.
Rustoleum Dacfill Frigo Gas Vapour Coating for Cold Stores builds an abrasion resistant rubber like coat without joints or seams which is hardly flammable and self extinguishing. Rustoleum Dacfill Frigo Hygiene Coating for Cold Stores can be applied using brush or roller to produce a satin matt finish ready to touch after 1-2 hours and recoatable after 24 hours.
Surface and Environment
Rustoleum Dakfill Frigo Gas Vapour Coating for Cold Stores is specifically designed for use on walls and ceilings in cold stores and works to withstand temperatures as low as -35°Celsius. Dakfill Frigo offers excellent gas and vapour tight qualities for internal use.
- Rustoleum-Mathys Dacfill Frigo Gas and Vapour tight coating for cold stores
- Waterproofing product based on water dispersed acrylic resins
- High vapour and gas tightness
- Permanent high elasticity (> 400%)
- Rustoleum-Mathys Dacfill Frigo resistance against sudden variations in temperature
- Rustoleum Dacfill Frigo has high mechanical strength
- Solvent free
- Does not contain bituminous products
- Dacfill Frigo builds an abrasion resistant rubber like coat without joints or seams which is hardly flammable and self-extinguishing (DIN 4102)
- Gas and vapour tight coating for walls and ceilings
- Rustoleum Dacfill Frigo is excellent in cold stores
|Type:||Water Based Rubber Like Coating|
|VOC Content:||35.0g per Litre|
|Suitable Substrates:||For walls and ceilings in areas such as cold stores|
|Application Method:||Brush, Roller, or Airless Spray|
|Theoretical Coverage:||Repainting existing gas-tight cells: 0.5 - 1 Kg per m2
For making cells gas-tight: 2 - 3 Kg per m2 in two or more coats
|Wet Film Thickness (WFT):||680 microns|
|Dry Film Thickness (DFT):||380 microns|
|Touch Dry:||1.5 hours at 20°C|
|Overcoatable:||After 24 hours at 20°C|
|Fully Cured:||7 days at 20°C|
|Cleaner / Thinner:||Water|
|Shelf Life:||2 years from date of production in unopened cans, if stored in dry, well ventilated areas, not in direct sunlight at temperatures between 5° and 35°C|
|Packaging:||Available in 25 Kg|