Rust-Oleum Floor Cleaner 2903 has been formulated not damage or discolour floor coatings including alkyd paints. Ideal for cleaning heavily soiled floors to effectively remove grease, dirt, soot, tyre marks and fire damage.
Rustoleum Floor Cleaner is suitable for the removal of grease, dirt, proteins and many other contaminations from mineral, coated or tile floors. Also ideal for removing soot and fire damage to floors. Suitable for cleaning with a scrubbing machine, but can also be applied with a mop, broom or squeegee.
Rust-Oleum Floor Cleaner 2903 is suitable for the removal of grease, dirt, proteins and many other contaminations from mineral, coated or tile floors. Lightly foaming cleaner & degreaser based on surface-active substances and cleaning enhancers for daily use on coated floors.
- Does not harm or discolour floors, even with daily use
- Removes tyre marks, oils, grease, soot and grime
- Slight foaming effect for longer surface contact
- Also ideal for use with scrubbing machine
- Non-flammable and pleasant smell
Shake well before use. Scrape off grease, oil, dirt and other pollution as much as possible. Dilute Rustoleum Floor cleaner to a maximum of 1 : 8. Apply the product on the floor using a scrubbing machine, air-atomised spray gun or squeegee. For manual cleaning: After application brush with a stiff brush and allow a few minutes to soak. Rinse with clean water.
Dilution: 1 : 8 for daily cleaning, 1 : 2 for severe pollution.
- For daily cleaning a dilution of up to 1:8 is possible
- Effective removal of grease, dirt, soot, tyre marks and fire damage
- Can be used for daily maintenance or periodic cleaning
- Does not harm or discolour coatings
- Pleasant odour
- Non flammable
- Nearly neutral pH of 6, so no risk during application
- Lightly foaming for better surface contact
- Dilution: 1 : 8 for daily cleaning, 1 : 2 for severe pollution with clean water
|VOC Content:||0.0g per Litre|
|Suitable Substrates:||For mineral, coated or tile floors|
|Application Method:||Suitable for cleaning with a scrubbing machine, but can also be applied with a mop, broom or squeegee|
|Theoretical Coverage:||20 m2 per litre|
|Wet Film Thickness (WFT):||-|
|Dry Film Thickness (DFT):||-|
|Cleaner / Thinner:||Water|
|Shelf Life:||5 years unopened|
|Packaging:||Available in 5 Litres|