Rustoleum Mathys Fairtex is a water based, matt acrylic dispersed paint for interior walls and ceilings.
Rustoleum Mathys Fairtex is recommended for interior application on most common substrates such as plaster, brick and concrete. Also suitable for overcoating old paints in good condition and most wallpapers.
- Easy and completely splatter free roller application
- Even flat finish withut overlaps
- Covers perfectly in 2 coats on most kinds of porous and non porous substrates without gloss differences
- Nearly odourless
- High whiteness degree
Always work on a dry and stable substrate. On porous substrates, no specific pre treatment is required in most cases. Slightly chalking substrates or new plaster should first be impregnated with Rustoleum Pegafix. Stir thoroughly before use. Apply using either brush, roller or airless sprayer.
- Appearance: Matt
- Wet Film Thickness: Approx 140 microns
- Dry Film Thickness: Approx 45 microns
- Dry to Touch: 30 minutes at 20°C
- Dry to Recoat: 3 hours at 20°C
- Clean up using water
- Theoretical Coverage: 6-8m2 per litre
- Colour: White (Tintable to pastel shades)
- Available in 4 and 10 Litres
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.