Rustoleum Mathys Fairtex is a water based, matt acrylic dispersed paint for interior walls and ceilings.
Rustoleum Mathys Fairtex is recommended for interior application on most common substrates such as plaster, brick and concrete. Also suitable for overcoating old paints in good condition and most wallpapers.
- Easy and completely splatter free roller application
- Even flat finish withut overlaps
- Covers perfectly in 2 coats on most kinds of porous and non porous substrates without gloss differences
- Nearly odourless
- High whiteness degree
Always work on a dry and stable substrate. On porous substrates, no specific pre treatment is required in most cases. Slightly chalking substrates or new plaster should first be impregnated with Rustoleum Pegafix. Stir thoroughly before use. Apply using either brush, roller or airless sprayer.
- Appearance: Matt
- Wet Film Thickness: Approx 140 microns
- Dry Film Thickness: Approx 45 microns
- Dry to Touch: 30 minutes at 20°C
- Dry to Recoat: 3 hours at 20°C
- Clean up using water
- Theoretical Coverage: 6-8m2 per litre
- Colour: White (Tintable to pastel shades)
- Available in 4 and 10 Litres