Rustoleum Mathys Fixonal is a fixing agent based on solvent soluble pure acrylic resins for the fixation of chalking substrates.
Rustoleum Mathys Fixonal is suitable for the reinforcement of adhesion of new coatings on old paint. Suitable for the fixation of chalking substrates. Please note Rustoleum Mathys Fixonal does not improve the adhesion of old paint coats to the substrate.
The surfaces to be treated must be dry, clean and adhering. Chalking substrates must be rubbed down with a hard brush and dusted off. Rub down glossy coats. Degrease if necessary. After drying, apply the topcoat as quickly as possible. Stir prior to use. Apply via brush or roller.
- Finish: Gloss
- Wet Film Thickness: Approx 100 microns
- Dry Film Thickness: Approx 15 microns
- Dry To Touch: 45 minutes at 20°C
- Dry to Recoat: 2 - 4 hours at 20°C
- Theoretical Coverage: 10 - 15m2 per litre
- Colour: Colourless
- Available in 5 Litres