Rustoleum Paracem Semi Gloss is a decorative, easy to clean, high durability waterbased cladding and masonry paint that can be tinted to a full range of colours.
Rust-Oleum Paracem Semi Gloss is suitable for the durable painting of interior and exterior old and new masonry, cement, concrete or plaster. Suitable for use with Rust-oleum Pegafix or Pegalink.
Stir thoroughly before use. Ensure the substrate is dry and stable. Clean walls thoroughly with steel brush or high pressure water cleaning. In case of fungal growth: treat the walls first with an adequate moss-preventing product. Applicable via brush, roller or airless spray. Dilutable with water. Apply in 2 coats by preference.
- Water-based, acrylic, semi gloss finish
- Theoretical Coverage: 8m2 per litre at 45 *#181;m dry
- Drying Times: Touch dry at 20°C in 40 mins. Recoatable at 20°C in 4 hrs
- Recoatable with Rustoleum Pegagraff Hydro
- Application possible via Brush, Roller, or Airless Spray
- VOC level: 15 grams per litre
- Available in 4 and 10 Litres
- Tintable to pastel colours