PVDF Primer is a solvent based super adhesion primer for use on PVDF and PDVF2 metal profile cladding
Rustoleum PVDF Primer has been specially developed as an adhesion primer for use on PVDF and PDVF2 metal profile cladding. PVDF Primer is also ideal for application to new un-weathered galvanised steel, zinc or aluminium sheeting. As part of the Rustoleum 10 year warranty system it is recommended that the PDVF primer is applied before the first coat of Noxyde.
This single pack solvent based super adhesion primer has been formulated from modified vinyl resins that offer exceptional hydrophobic qualities (Cori test report ref. N/8384) as well as offering outstanding performance as an adhesion promoting primer to smooth and difficult to coat metal substrates.
After removing any grease, oil or other contaminates from the surface with Rustoleum ND14 and either a pressure washer or steam cleaner. PVDF primer can be applied by air-atomised spray, brush or roller. When painting either zinc or corroded aluminium it will need to be treated with Rustoleum Surfa-Etch 108. When applying PVDF primer to smooth surfaces the theoretical coverage rate is 10m2 per litre. The coverage rate will very depending upon the porosity and texture of the surface. Touch dry after 30 minutes at 20 degrees C.
- PVDF Primer is single pack
- Offers excellent adhesion
- Solvent based
- Primer for smooth surfaces such as PVDF and PDVF2 cladding
- Suitable for galvanised steel, zinc, aluminium, etc.
- Touch dry in 30 minutes.
- Application by air-atomised spray, brush or roller
- Cori test report ref. N/8384
- If necessary dilute slightly with max. 4% Thinner 22
- Overcoatable with Rustoleum Noxyde
- Theoretical coverage of 10m2 per litre
- Available in 5 litre tins.