Rustoleum Galva Zinc 2185 is a zinc rich coating that provides excellent corrosion resistance and cathodic protection of bar and galvanised steel. Rustoleum Galva Zinc 2185 provides a flat grey finish and is heat resistant up to 450 degrees.
Rustoleum Galva Zinc 2185 is best for use in small areas for touch ups and should be used as a primer or as a single coat in light industrial exposures, corrosive environments and high humidity areas.
Rustoleum Galva Zinc 2185 comes in aerosol form and for good application results the relative humidity shall be below 85% and the temperature of the can and substrate above 0 degrees.
Surface and Environment
Rustoleum Galva Zinc 2185 is designed for use in light industrial exposures, corrosive environments and high humidity areas. Make sure that the surface you are applying Rustoleum Galva Zinc 2185 to is clean and dry during application.
- Rust-Oleum Galva Zinc 2185.
- A zinc rich spray coating providing excellent corrosion resistance.
- Cathodic protection of bar and galvanised steel.
- Provides a flat grey finish.
- Heat resistant up to 450 degrees C(dry).
- Touch dry in 10 minutes.
- Hard dry in 1 hour.
- Theoretical Coverage Rate: 1.4m squared per spray can 35min dry.
- Available in 500ml aerosols.