This product is now discontinued. Please contact us for an alternative.
Rustoleum Secco Hydro Crème is a pasty, water-based hydrophobic substance specially developed to make mineral surfaces and non-porous concrete water-repellent.
Secco® Hydro Crème is a low VOC pasty hydrophobic protective coating that offers a high level of viscosity and an extended open time, allowing the Crème to achieve a high level of penetration.
Secco Hydro benefits form being suitable for fresh jointing as well as reducing salt efflorescence, frost damage, Secco® Hydro Crème has been formulated for use on horizontal, vertical and overhead surfaces.
Secco® Hydro Crème will help to prevent moulds, moss and algae growth and erosion, etc. Secco® Hydro Crème is a practically invisible, solvent free and provides a highly water-repellent effect on brick, concrete, asbestos, cement, limestone, brick, joint mortars, aerated concrete etc. but still allowing the surface to breath.
- Secco® Hydro Crème is
- Permeable to water vapour
- Practically invisible
- Low VOC
- Offers good alkali resistance
- Provides highly water-repellent effect
- Very high level of penetration
- Can be applied to fresh jointing
- Reduces salt efflorescence, frost damage, mortar leaching, moulds, moss and algae growth and erosion, etc.
- Can be applied to relatively moist and warm surfaces
- Available in 5 Kg tubs.