Centrecoat Safety-Grip Walking System is not slippery when wet unlike certain floor paints. Each roll is self adhesive and is the most efficient walkway system available.
Centrecoat Safety-Grip Walking System is best used on walkways that can become slippery when wet. Centrecoat have created a solution where downtime is kept to minimum in warehouses, factories, schools, leisure centres and more.
Centrecoat Safety-Grip Walking System is a roll of printed, anti slip material that only requires one application before business can resume as normal. Once applied finish off by coating the surface with an industry standard and high quality anti slip grit to ensure maximum safety.
Surface and Environment
Centrecoat Safety-Grip Walking System can be used in a range of environment like places of work such as factories and warehouses, schools and leisure centres.
- Not slippery when wet unlike certain floor paints
- Centrecoat have created a solution where downtime is kept to a minimum
- Our walkway system is a roll of printed anti slip material that requires one application, and business can resume as normal
- Centrecoat anti slip walkway system is a an all-encompassing, safe walkway which is pre-prepared
- A green base and two yellow walking men at regular intervals
- Finished by coating the surface with an industry standard, high quality anti slip grit to ensure maximum safety
- Each roll is self adhesive
- The most efficient walkway systems available
- Available in either 1m x 5m or 1m x 10m
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.