This product has been discontinued. Please contact our technical team for an alternative.
3M Scotchkote 162PW Epoxy Coating, formerly Copon Hycote 162PW, is a 100% solids coating that has been specially manufactured for application to the inner linings found in tanks, vessels and other equipment in contact with potable water.
3M Scotchkote 162PW Epoxy Coating has been formulated especially to protect the internals of water tanks and vessels and works to resist against corrosion and chemical attack.
3M Scotchkote 162PW Epoxy Coating is best applied using brush or roller and is available in pale blue or pale grey. After 6 hours you will be able to apply a second coating. This product has a theoretical coverage rate of 4m2 per litre at 250 microns dft.
Surface and Environment
3M Scotchkote 162PW Epoxy Coating is primarily intended for use on steel but can be applied to a variety of different internal surfaces found in tanks and vessels. 2 coats must be applied to ensure the best protection.
PLEASE CALL PROMAIN ON 01462 421 333 BEFORE ORDERING
- Formerly Copon Hycote 162PW.
- Combines good application characteristics with excellent corrosion protection and chemical resistance.
- Is designed for application in two or more coats by brush or roller.
- Is primarily intended for use on steel.
- To comply with the conditions of approval under Regulation 31(4)(a), this product must be applied in accordance with the approved Instructions For Use Document 10T-F.
- Overcoat time: 6 hours.
- Theoretical Coverage Rate 4 sq metres per litre at 250 microns dft.