Due to the closure of 3M Northallerton, this product is now discontinued. Please contact our technical team for a suitable alternative.
Scotchkote Epoxy Ceramic Surfacer CR 511 has been specifically designed for resurfacing and lining metal components and works to improve flow efficiency on surfaces with high friction, by increasing sliding properties.
Scotchkote Epoxy Ceramic Surfacer CR 511 is ideal for use in an industrial and construction based environment where metal surfaces have become worn out or rusted and works to provide a low friction surface in order to improve flow rates, e.g in pumps.
Scotchkote Epoxy Ceramic Surfacer CR 511 is ideal for application using a paint brush and is touch dry after 6 hours, when you will be able to apply a second coat for optimum performance. Scotchkote Epoxy Ceramic Surfacer CR 511 has a theoretical coverage rate of 2.5m2 per Kg.
Surface and Environment
Scotchkote Epoxy Ceramic Surfacer CR 511 can be used internally or externally for the renovation and repairing of most metal components with improved corrosion and erosion resistance.
- Combines good application characteristics with good erosion and corrosion resistance.
- Designed for application by brush.
- Provides a low friction surface improving flow rates in pumps etc.
- Meets BS6920 criteria for contact with potable water.
- WRAS Water Regulatory Advisory Scheme approved product.
- Available in 1kg x 4 pack or 3kg x 4 pack.