Please Note: This product is now discontinued. Please contact our Technical Team on 01462 421333 for an alternative.
- 3M Scotchkote Epoxy Floor Coating WB 855
- Formerly Thortex Floor-Tech HB
- A waterborne coatings specifically developed to provide an economical protective finish for most floor surfaces.
- Pot life 2 hours
- Being water borne presents no odour during application
- Note: Not colour stable, where a colour stable finish is required it must be overcoated with an appropriate top coat
- Porous Concrete Surfaces should have all surface laitance removed by mechanical means, then primed with 3M Scotchkote Epoxy Sealer SP 810
- Non Porous Surfaces Quarry tiles and power floated concrete should be primed with 3M Scotchkote WB Epoxy Primer GP 830
- Existing Coatings should first be checked for adhesion to the substrate then be primed with Scotchkote WB Epoxy Primer GP 830
- Theoretical Coverage Rate 10 M2 per litre at 50 microns dft
- Supplied in 5 and 20 litre packs