Due to the closure of 3M Northallerton, this product is now discontinued. Please contact our technical team for a suitable alternative.
Scotchkote Epoxy HT Lining HTX 517 is part of Promains fantastic range of Ceramic repair products, that dries to produce a highly effective, high build system capable of resisting wet heat of up to 150 degrees celsius.
Scotchkote Epoxy HT Lining HTX 517 is an ultra performing product designed for use in aggressive environments and works to protect industrial and marine type appliances and surfaces from further environmental attacks, protecting the substrate from corrosion, erosion and varying temperatures.
Scotchkote Epoxy HT Lining HTX 517 can be applied easily and effectively using brush or squeegee, and is a high quality product that dries to form a light grey or white coating in just 6 hours, to touch.
Surface and Environment
Scotchkote Epoxy HT Lining HTX 517 offers excellent adhesion, to surfaces which have been suitably primed and has been primarily designed for resurfacing and lining metal components.
- Combines good application characteristics with good corrosion and temperature resistance.
- Designed for application by brush or squeegee.
- Primarily designed for resurfacing and lining metal components.
- Exhibits excellent adhesion to correctly prepared metal surfaces.
- Touch dry 6 hours.
- Available in 1kg x 4 pack or 3kg x 4 pack.