Due to the closure of 3M Northallerton, this product is now discontinued. Please contact our technical team for a suitable alternative.
Scotchkote GP 120 Epoxy Coating (Thortex Corro-Tech GP) is a cost effective way of providing corrosion protection to structural steel, and offers great application properties, with ease of flow for a quick process. Available in aluminium, Scotchkote GP 120 Epoxy Coating not only offers protection but provides a decorative finish too.
Scotchkote GP 120 Epoxy Coating is best used in conjunction with other Scotchkote coatings and can be used as a primer or finish, that can be overcoated with a variety of different Epoxy top coats.
Scotchkote GP 120 Epoxy Coating can be applied easily using brush, roller or spray and is available in a selection of different sized containers suitable for different sized projects. Scotchkote GP 120 Epoxy Coating has a theoretical coverage rate of 7m2 per litre and a touch dry time of 6 hours.
Surface and Environment
Scotchkote GP 120 Epoxy Coating (Thortex Corro-Tech GP) is ideal for use on structural steel, including abrasive, blasted and pressure cleaned, found internally or externally in an industrial environment. This fantastic product offers good corrosion protection, to protect surfaces for a long period of time.
- Scotchkote GP 120 Epoxy Coating (Thortex Corro-Tech GP)
- Min order 5 units on the 1 litre size
- Combines good application characteristics with excellent corrosion protection.
- Designed for application by brush, roller or spray.
- Suitable for use on mechanically prepared steel work or high pressured water cleaned steel, can also be used on abrasive blasted steel.
- Can be applied over existing coatings.
- Can be used as a two coat primer/finish system or overcoated with a variety of top coats.
- Theoretical Coverage Rate: 7m